Experienced Flutter Mobile Developer
This job offer is expired
The Flutter Mobile Developer will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's new Flutter development framework.
Prior experience developing with Flutter is mandatory. Flutter is very new, so even if you have never launched a production Flutter app, familiarity with it is important. Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web, is required.
Additionally, deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps is desired. Expertise in iOS and/or Android development is preferred.
Initially you may contribute to the Hamilton app team — an amazing opportunity to work on the flagship Flutter app for a well-loved brand — and will be expected to become a trusted member of our Flutter delivery team.
Please note you must meet all of these requirements to be considered for the position:
- Minimum of 3 years full-time mobile development experience (iOS, Android)
- Experience with Flutter
- Experience with Dart
- Experience launching and managing production mobile apps
- Experience authoring, testing, and deploying code mission-critical applications
This position is for developers with mid-level to senior work experience. We regret that recent graduates from code academies will not be considered for this position.
- Experience with Java and/or Swift/Objective-C
- Experience developing integrations with common APIs (e.g., Firebase, Twitter, Instagram, Stripe, Braintree, etc.)
- Visual design skills