Sr. Android Developer (f/m)
This job offer is expired
Area of responsibility
The Senior level Android Developer will be responsible for programming mobile applications for the Android platform 4.1 and above.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Implement mobile client applications for Sharecare and partner companies
- Implement client application infrastructure and SDK components
- Create technical documentation of solutions when required
- Debug, profile and optimize code
- Write unit tests
- Extreme programming with scrum methodologies
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs, such as Google and others
- Deployment to Google Play store
- 4+ years of experience developing native Android apps
- Fluent in English
- Eligibility to work in Germany would be advantageous
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science
- Experience building Android applications (alone or in a team) that have been released on Google Play
- Strong familiarity with the Google Play Store and the app submission process
- Thorough knowledge of Java, Android SDK and Android NDK
- Excellent skills in Git
- Good knowledge of UI/UX patterns and Material Design components and approaches
- Experience in Client-server architecture and web paradigm
- Experience with the reactive functional programming paradigm RxJava
- Knowledge of Android architecture approaches (Offline, Synchronization, MVP, MVVM, Clean Architecture etc.)
- Testing experience: Unit testing (JUnit) and UI testing (Espresso)
- Knowledge of Server-side development, iOS development, and dependency injection experience (Dagger 2) would also be advantageous.
Feingold Technologies GmbH, Sharecare's Innovation Technology & Products Center in Berlin, is a production grade R&D organization. We develop the future of human behavior technologies and health related systems for the purpose of creating a world class intelligent healthcare platform that anyone can use
Some of our award winning developments include technologies for detecting stress and emotions from voice and text. We have used these technologies to understand our users’ relationships with their social circles and how these relationships affect their well being, leading us to understand the collective health of large populations.
We are now extending these technologies with the latest in machine learning, sensors and medical research.
Our team has been growing organically, from a collective of friends of friends to a dynamic, multi-skilled, international team of developers and engineers with a great passion for the latest technologies, AI systems, professional but flexible IT solutions.
We are ambitious, proactive, hands-on and result-oriented. For us it’s not just about technology, but also creativity and craft.
What we can offer you
- Be part of a dynamic, international and talented team
- The opportunity to get deeply involved in the research and development of our products
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, cross-team collaborations and short and open channels of communication
- The chance to learn and grow with regular in-office tech training sessions and participation in conferences
- A generous perks and benefits program for all employees
Please send us your CV, references and earliest possible starting date, preferably via email to email@example.com. Postal applications should be sent to:
Feingold Technologies GmbH,
We are looking forward to hearing from you!