This job offer is expired
At Paysafe, we are building the future in payments – an ever-evolving platform that meets the needs and expectations of tomorrow's businesses and consumers.
We’re a global provider of online and mobile payment processing services to thousands of companies and millions of consumers. From cash to digital currency; from all-in-one processing to multi-currency consumer wallets and remittance; from order-ahead mobile apps to consumer credit solutions, our unique portfolio for merchants, partners, developers, and consumers comprises industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. But we’re much more than that. We offer people confidence and convenience when they buy and pay online. And we help companies win and keep more customers by improving the services they provide.
Having been at the center of innovation in payments since 1996, we understand how to stay ahead of the curve. How to anticipate new customer needs. How to react to changes in regulation. How to leverage new technologies. How to adapt and be agile. This is what defines us. That’s why at Paysafe, you will see a portfolio and set of capabilities that are always growing. Never standing still, never complacent.
Our staff of over 2000 includes more than 40 nationalities, based at our offices throughout Europe and North America. We are all working towards the Paysafe vision of becoming the world’s favorite payments provider.
We’re seeking an intermediate to senior range developer to join our team.
- Work in a matrix managed, fast-paced Engineering team helping drive the delivery and technical competency of your team and the entire department forward.
- Work in an agile, cross-functional team taking responsibility for the engineering team deliverables and quality.
- Working with the Solution Architect to ensure the team delivers to the required quality and adheres to best practice.
- Expected to be proactive, be hands-on, involved in all tasks and take on sprint backlog items.
- Seek out and actively promote ideas and techniques in the community – both within Paysafe Group and externally.
- Understand the impact of any changes to the wider Paysafe Group eco-system
- Take responsibility for the delivery of tasks from initial design to delivery into production
- Understand the impact changes will have on load and performance
- Proven professional experience with mobile development iOS and/or Android, both technology experience is considered as an advantage
- Proven professional software development experience
- Experience with server-side technology (e.g. Java, ASP.NET, PHP, RoR) and Rest API development is considered as an advantage
- Proven experience of working in teams in the successful delivery of complex, high performing and high-quality software systems
- Experience of Agile practices
- Understanding of non-functional requirements, quality assurance, and continuous improvement methods
Skills Required for the iOS position:
- Proven experience with the full iOS app development lifecycle (project setup, development, Ad Hoc distribution, App Store distribution, after-submission support)
- Deep knowledge of iOS native technologies (Swift, Objective-C, SDK, Cocoa, XCode)
- Knowledge of Apple's iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience with Core Data and networking programming
- Experience in REST-APIs integration (XML and JSON based application development)
- Experience in building Universal Apps that support different layouts for iPhone and iPad
- Experience in writing custom UI components and libraries
- Experience in customizing the standard iOS's UI (navigation controls, transitions, lists, tables)
- Experience in developing multi-threaded apps
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques and Instruments tools
- Strong understanding of memory management, both Automatic and Manual Reference Counting
- Strong understanding of how Push Notifications work and how to implement them
- Strong understanding of problems and strategies of "Sometimes Connected Apps“
- Strong understanding of how hybrid apps work, and how they can be implemented
- Strong understanding of certificates, provisioning profiles, and code signing
Skills Required for the Android position:
- Experience with Android projects using RxJava, Retrofit, Dagger
- Experience with design patterns (MVC, MVP, Clean)
- Experience in Android support libraries feature and concepts
- Experience with an exception handling and crash reporting SDK/Tool
- Experience in integrating an analytics SDK
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Experience in TDD and testing suites for Android
What’s in it for you?
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Full benefits (health, dental and vision)
- RRSP matching and share purchase program
- Lively, open workspace
- Casual dress code