Lead Developer for iOS & Android (cyber security products)
This job offer is expired
At F-Secure we are committed to help people and corporates to do business free of worries about cyber threats and risks. It is our undertake to deliver the most innovative state of the art cyber security products and solutions to our customers world-wide.
Our world-class security top experts work hard to create best products, solutions, and services for our customers. F-Secure Corporate Cyber Security R&D; Business Unit develops and delivers products used by F-Secure B2B partners and end customers. We are a flat and agile software R&D; organization consisting of software developers, Test Automation (TA) specialists and software architects. We are a multi-site & multi-cultural team of passionate fellows, we see diversity as an asset. We work closely with Product Management setting high-level roadmap which then our R&D; champions turn into product features and functionalities. We also work very closely with F-Secure Labs analyzing cyber threats on a daily basis in order to better understand how to beat the bad guys. F-Secure is very much a product organization, and without R&D;, the majority of our B2B business wouldn’t exist.
As a key player, Lead Developer is accountable to take technical leadership within the team and guide/help other team members on technical topics, to make sure best state of the art technical solutions are selected for developing high quality products to serve our customer needs, very much in cooperation with other contributing teams.
Key responsibilities in this role are:
- To develop cutting edge cyber security products for our B2B customers and utilize the latest and greatest technologies, processes and tools
- To improve processes, way of working and common practices, such as continuous integration, test-automation and automated deployment
- To contribute to product roadmaps and other long-time plans
We offer you opportunity to:
- Work with world-class top security experts as your colleagues
- Work with the latest technologies and tools, solving real problems from real life
- Be member of our Fellowship Community, a passionate team of solid professionals supporting each other in daily work duties, and also as colleagues and friends
- Deliver the most innovative state of the art cyber security products and be part of F-Secure future success
- Continuously learn and develop yourself
- Hands-on experience with Android development in Java.
- Hands-on experience with iOS development in Objective-C.
- Hands-on experience with integrating mobile apps with backend services using REST APIs.
- Hands-on experience with auto layout and adaptive UI.
- Hands on experience with R&D; execution overall: requirements, processes, most commonly used tools, etc
- Experience with automatic testing.
- Understanding of network security and PKI.
- Familiar with agile methodologies, especially Scrum.
- Capable of taking technical leadership and guide/help other team members on technical topics
- Fluent English
- Experience with app branding and customization.
- Experience with other languages, eg Python, Swift, Kotlin.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management systems.
Dare to take challenge and be the best, as a member of F-Secure Dream Team? If yes, apply now, submit your CV and application.