This job offer is expired
Tens of millions of page views, millions of customers, these are the kind of everyday scale that you will be handling at Bukalapak.
You will be building upon the highest-rated e-commerce app in the Indonesian market, and collaborate together with our ±100 person product & engineering teams to build the ultimate marketplace experience for millions of Indonesian mobile shoppers and sellers.
Living outside Jakarta or Indonesia? We can provide support for your relocation.
What you tell your friends you do
"Reach your pocket and pull out your smartphone. Ah, awesome! You have a Bukalapak app installed! Well my friend, I built that."
What you will really be doing
- Continuously improve our native Android mobile apps with new features
- Stay current with mobile best practices (e.g. in memory management, UI layout and rendering, and network performance)
- Collaborate with testers, product managers, designers, and engineers in building user-friendly, scalable, and innovative mobile experience
- Perform code reviews, write unit tests, and contribute your ideas to improve our code quality
- Publish our mobile apps to the Google Play Store/Apple App Store(and with 5+ million installs for our apps, this step will always be exciting!)
Skills & Requirements
What would be great for you to have
- Strong knowledge of Android/iOS SDK, different versions of Android/iOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Good understanding of object-oriented concepts and implications
- For Android, understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with GitHub and git as a version control tool
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments
- Fully comfortable working in English/Bahasa, both written and spoken