This job offer is expired
969% growth, new products, make a social impact, cutting edge security company
Are you Interested in being part of the 11th fastest growing company in San Jose, CA?
Do you want to help us evolve the Android stack for a product that's receiving rave reviews and solving real-world problems?
Securly software provides online safety for schools and parental controls for families. Since its inception in 2013, we have earned a reputation as a trusted provider of Internet Security for children by protecting millions of students in K-12 schools across the globe and are strongly revenue positive and cash-flow positive since our first year of operations. We currently are Series-B venture-backed, have close to 10 million users served, 10% of US public school market.
Securly is THE network layer for our 10M users from over 1500 enterprise customers.
As a Senior Android Developer at Securly, you'll play a key role on our mobile engineering team, developing new features, having fun and making our products ever more awesome. You'll also have the opportunity to work on new projects from concept through implementation. Our team enjoys working together and shares a passion for both the business of what we do (making driving safer for everyone) and the technologies that make it all possible. You would be developing apps that are native SDK heavy and light on UI that knows ins and outs of iOS internals.
- Contribute to the engineering efforts for our Android App and SDK development.
- Scale our mobile team processes by practicing "Clean Code" principles for app architecture, branching/versioning, release train, feature flipping and A/B test, CI pipeline, TDD.
- Advocate for the Android platform e.g: evaluating new frameworks, leading the Android technical vision at TrueMotion, while also helping to mentor more junior members of the team
- Deliver apps to market with enhanced features and capabilities, while also maintaining and continually improving turnaround time and and quality
- Build and manage the Andorid team and facilitate a healthy, inspiring and collaborative culture
- Organize and lead code reviews and team meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.