← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
The Job in short
Responsible for the definition, design, development and successful and timely completion of major new implementations of our customers.
Meet the job
- Performing code reviews for your peers where you will be learning from and contributing to a collaborative working model;
- Recommending alternative approaches to solving complex problems and utilizing new technology to achieve goals;
- Tackling hard engineering and user experience problems and solving them in an elegant and seamless manner;
- Taking ownership of features and areas that will impact millions of users;
- Working with engineering team members to explore and create interesting solutions while sharing knowledge amongst the team;
- Working closely with product teams, designers, and other developers to create a truly delightful user experience
How about you
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related work experience.
- Deep technical knowledge of either iOS or Android mobile application development with a solid understanding of the framework components and their life-cycles.
- Strong foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design optimized for embedded systems.
- 5+ years programming experience working with iOS or Android.
- You don’t just know Android or iOS, you know them both.
- Experience in Enterprise Infrastructure supporting Mobile Applications: Authentication; Business Services
- Experience in Mobile SDLC: Automated Testing, App Distribution and Version Management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
More android jobs near Atlanta
Mobile Software Engineer- Android Experience
🇺🇸 Atlanta, GA, US