← Back to all jobs
The Job in short
Responsible for the definition, design, development and successful and timely completion of major new implementations of our customers.
Meet the job
- Performing code reviews for your peers where you will be learning from and contributing to a collaborative working model;
- Recommending alternative approaches to solving complex problems and utilizing new technology to achieve goals;
- Tackling hard engineering and user experience problems and solving them in an elegant and seamless manner;
- Taking ownership of features and areas that will impact millions of users;
- Working with engineering team members to explore and create interesting solutions while sharing knowledge amongst the team;
- Working closely with product teams, designers, and other developers to create a truly delightful user experience
How about you
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related work experience.
- Deep technical knowledge of either iOS or Android mobile application development with a solid understanding of the framework components and their life-cycles.
- Strong foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design optimized for embedded systems.
- 5+ years programming experience working with iOS or Android.
- You don’t just know Android or iOS, you know them both.
- Experience in Enterprise Infrastructure supporting Mobile Applications: Authentication; Business Services
- Experience in Mobile SDLC: Automated Testing, App Distribution and Version Management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral