This job offer is expired
The Oculus team at Facebook builds the VR hardware and platform to let you experience anything, anywhere, with anyone. Additionally, Facebook has teams dedicated to building social experiences in VR that make it easier to spend time with your friends, wherever they are. Virtual realitys potential to connect the world is immenseand were just getting started. Oculus Research is driving the state of the art forward with breakthrough work in computer vision, advanced optics, eye tracking, mixed reality, and new ways to map the human body.
Oculus is a world leader in the design of virtual and augmented reality systems. Come work alongside expert software engineers and research scientists to create the technology that makes VR and AR pervasive and universal. Join the adventure of a lifetime as we make science fiction real and change the world.
As a Partner Engineer at Oculus, you'll be working with third party developers to meet their business objectives by utilizing our VR services. You'll play a critical role in the future of virtual reality content, entertainment, and applications. By providing technical support and guidance, you'll deliver value for our customers and community while driving the adoption of VR. The ideal candidate has worked in Android, Unreal and/or Unity.
- Understand the Oculus runtime and software stack for both PC and Mobile platforms.
- Work closely with our developer partners to integrate Oculus hardware into custom VR experiences.
- Represent the external developers view on our products to help prioritize the product roadmap accordingly.
- Develop tools, documentation, sample code, and other materials to help scale Oculus business platform products.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20% of time.
- 2+ years experience as a Software Engineer, Technical Consultant, or Partner/Sales Engineer.
- Knowledge of VR platforms and APIs.
- Experience with Unity/Unreal, and Android native development.
- Experience communicating to both technical and business audiences.
- Experience translating engineering needs into strategic plans and vice versa.
- Software development experience with C++ or C#.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience with real-time graphics.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1 650-308-7837.