This job offer is expired
Austin Fraser is seeking a talented Android Engineer who can join our client's team and collaborate with other engineers and designers to complete a range of projects. The ideal candidate LOVES building Android applications and seeing them through to completion. Must be proficient with Java/Kotlin and have the ability to strategize and implement ideas into a new application.
- Provide subject matter expertise on mobile design practices, from experience to stability and performance
- Create custom, high-quality Android apps from a greenfield or with existing APIs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, build, test and ship software solutions
- Build features and fix any bugs or bottlenecks
- Maintain existing software systems
- 3+ years experience developing apps in a professional capacity
- 3+ years in native Android development using Java
- History of strong communication skills across multi-disciplinary teams and with partners and clients
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field or at least 4 years related experience
Please, only W2 candidates, as we cannot partner with C2C, OPT, H1B, etc.