Our Fortune 100 Digital Media client is looking for a mobile developer to help lead the charge in transforming the way people consume content. As an Android Developer youll be joining an innovative, forward thinking team focused on creating incredible platforms with the best possible user experience. As an integral developer on this team, youll drive feature development of various components within a world renown enterprise level mobile application. This position will be involved in new feature development, maintaining existing codebases, extending SDKs, and integrating third party SDKs.
If you are a self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and deliver high-quality code then keep reading!
- Code Steward for existing and future features by contributing high-quality, well-designed, and bug-free code
- Review contributed code with the same level of scrutiny
- Ensure the codebases are in code health with minimal tech debt
- Resolve bugs in a timely fashion, keeping an organized backlog of issues, and noting known issues
- Promote a healthy and engaging community around our products and team
- 3-5 years of professional Android development experience
- Kotlin exposure (experience strongly preferred)
- Experience with Git
- Strong knowledge of Mobile App environments
- Agile Development experience
- Bonus : React and/or React Native experience
· Fortune 100 Digital Media company
· Flex hours and 1 WFH day/week
· Marta accessApply now