Help us as Android Developer (m/f) to become the standard for personalized sound
At Mimi, one of our core goals is to increase awareness of hearing health. In doing so we actively prevent hearing damage occurring in the first place, and increase the uptake of assistive listening solutions for those who need it.
As Android Developer (m/f) at Mimi, you will:
- Develop/optimise our sound personalisation technology for implementation in new partner products
- Coordinate and improve our partner SDKs
- Shape and align the functionality and architecture of our native software components
- Closely work with your colleagues on concepts and encapsulation strategies
- Give technical feedback to colleagues and partners
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience as a native mobile software developer on Android
- Knowledge and experience about build frameworks on Android
- It is essential that you take pride in documentation of work, so that is is meaningful to third parties in the future, and quick to consume. The work must be reproducible from your documentation.
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- The opportunity to make an impact on an untapped market and contribute to the development of a truly innovative product and company
- An entrepreneurial experience in a young, fast moving startup located in the heart of trendy Berlin-Mitte
- Full responsibility and autonomy over your own projects in our innovative organizational system Holacracy
- A welcoming work culture which nourishes personal growth as the base for company growth
- A team of people who start doing things, fail and learn fast in order to keep moving instead of waiting and drafting the perfect solutions
- A top calibre diverse international team
- Competitive compensation packages
Das Arbeitsleben bei Mimi Hearing Technologies GmbH
Über Mimi Hearing Technologies GmbH
This can be your workplace:
Our vision is to be the standard for personalized audio by 2020, in a world where hearing loss is no barrier to sound enjoyment. We are developing a data-driven audio experience which tests your ears, protects your ears, and adjusts sound to match your unique hearing ability. Giving you the crisp, clear sound which you deserve.
The Mimi team is a diverse group of innovators with expertise in audio engineering, product development, business design, and communication. The origins of our team are deeply rooted in psycho acoustics. Our Hearing Test is the most accurate hearing test app in the AppStore, while Mimi Music is revolutionizing the way people listen to music.
Joining Mimi means you‘ll help shape innovative products in an emerging market. We are a growing team of 40 learners, with regular team breakfasts, team building exercises, and our annual boating and skiing trips. Our company is self-organized through Holacracy which means clear structures and processes, high transparency, and distributed authority.
What you will get from us:
- An open, friendly work environment in Friedrichshain, the heart of East-Berlin
- A culture which nourishes personal growth as the base for company growth
- Opportunity to work in an international and diverse team
- Bi-weekly company breakfast, regular company dinners, and team events on a monthly basis
- A competitive compensation package