Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. Were the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber is looking for an Android Developer in Dallas, TX
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Implement new features and improvements on existing applications.
- Fix bugs and improve performance as needed.
- Accurately estimate assigned development work.
- Work directly with the client to create/clarify requirements and demonstrate product capabilities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Implement custom, native user interfaces using the latest Java programming techniques
- Work with the architecture team to improve or spec and develop new API calls
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Three years of recent experience developing apps in Android for multiple device screen sizes and OS versions.
- Must be able to showcase published mobile application portfolio from the Android Marketplace - Google Play,
- Five years of experience developing in a complex, compiled Object-Oriented language (C++, Java)
- Excellent experience with Eclipse, Java, and lower level programming concepts such as Multi threading, OpenGL and Networking
- Good understanding of the Android SDK and integrating native C++ code libraries into Android apps using JNI
- Written technical and client-facing documentation for mobile applications you have developed
Desirable Knowledge and Experience:
- Any experience with CMS platforms with mobile capabilities, ,Adobe Experience Manager, experience developing an API (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc.) and familiarity with Swagger, APIGEE-127 a plus
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.Apply now