Senior Native Android Developer
This job offer is expired
Atimi is seeking an experienced native Android software developer to fill a position in our Vancouver office. You are a seasoned native mobile developer who believes in providing clients with top-notch development services, and confident in your ability to produce quality solutions with clean design and code. You work well with colleagues, partners and clients, and have great communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in developing native Android applications
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Experience working in mixed-discipline project teams following an Agile methodology
- Experience working directly with clients and other project stakeholders to define and refine requirements
- Strong English skills (written and verbal)
Nice to Have
- Experience with more than one mobile platform
- Service industry experience
- Creative hobbies and interests
This job is open to all candidates in Canada, but preference is given to those who can work out of our Vancouver office. Relocation support is not provided.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for review along with links and/or screenshots to apps/code you have developed by emailing them to [email protected] All applications will be reviewed, but only those who are able to demonstrate the right skills will be contacted for an in-person interview.
Why Work for Atimi?
Find the work-life balance you have been craving with a flexible schedule, generous time off and convenient commute to work or option to work from home. Join a team where fun is encouraged with team building activities and Company events. You can also expect generous compensation along with awesome benefits so come to work in your comfy clothes, make yourself a cup of fresh ground coffee, and dive into your amazing career.