Android Developer - Working on a leading FinTech App (Kotlin)
This job offer is expired
Here at ClearScore we want to help everyone manage their finances better. We launched in July 2015 and now have over 5.5 million users and have recently launched overseas in South Africa. In 2018 we expect to have over 10 million users in 3 countries and will be adopting a mobile first approach.
We like to try new things and at our core, is a passion for our user’s experience. Because of that we have won awards for innovation, the design of our product and our use of technology. It’s a great start, but we have bold ambitions and that’s why we want you to join us.
We want an experienced Android developer to come and join our close-knit agile delivery teams working on exciting new features using the latest Android technologies (RxJava, Android Architecture Components, Kotlin). You will love working in a high performance, entrepreneurial environment that values the craft of building cutting edge and beautiful web and mobile products.
What we would love you to have...
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK & Java/Kotlin
- Strong understanding of design patterns & Object Orientated Programming
- Solid knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- In-depth experience of working with RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience with UI/Unit Testing
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment and collaborative tools (e.g. Jira)
- Understanding of build processes and CI tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI)
We’re a sociable bunch, and we enjoy each other’s company. So it’s important that you’re a great fit for our company culture. These are some of the things we look for:
- Friendly people who like to join in
- Pride in the work you do and everything you get involved with
- Independent thinking, and not being afraid to suggest new ideas
- Obsession with your craft, down to the smallest detail
- Data driven but able to make judgment calls when necessary
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 3%
- Medical Insurance
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Free breakfast and fruit…and a beer fridge
- Subsidised clubs including: personal training, boxing, yoga, squash, football, climbing and Crossfit
- Monthly company events and office days out that we get to pick
- Great offices in Vauxhall with showers, roof terrace and we are building courtyard with BBQ!