Android Developer, Software Engineer (M/W)
Are you looking to improve your skills and gain valuable experience in order to enrich your career path? Do you want to work on an innovative and international team of highly skilled developers? Mylivn is seeking to hire excited and motivated team members that are willing to share their expertise and push their capabilities to the next level.
Mylivn is an innovative startup company located in central Munich. We are developing a new social lifestyle application unique to any other application available in the market. We are searching for a motivated person to help support in the development of this project.
- Build new features and improve existing ones for our Android app.
- Collaborate with a team around you and help in development processes early on.
- Join in with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Chance to enrich our team with your knowledge and innovative ideas.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize quality and efficiency.
- 4+ years of Android development experience.
- You have published one or more Android apps in the play store.
- You have a deep knowledge of the Android platform.
- You know Layered Architecture Pattern (Clean Architecture).
- You have good understanding in Java.
- You are familiar with RxJava, Dagger 2, Butterknife.
- You can write an efficient UI code as well as work with complex data structures and algorithms.
- You have experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs.
- You like to learn about new technologies and trends.
- You have a decent level in English, can read technical documentation and communicate easily with colleagues.
- You always do your best to deliver your code on time and achieve the best quality and you are never satisfied until your task is done.
- You prefer reading and understanding documentation rather than the first upvoted answer on Stack Overflow.
Nice to have:
- Hands on experience with processing images, adding effects and user input.
- You have implemented complex data flows, consistency negotiation protocols with backend and asynchronous messaging communication.
- You were curious enough to try Kotlin.
What we offer:
- A crucial role in a highly motivated and talented team.
- The opportunity to work on the latest Android features.
- A modern codebase with scalable architecture.
- Flat team structure with open communication.
- MacBook Pro 2016+ as your working station.
- Multicultural and English-speaking environment.
Are you interested? Please contact us!