This job offer is expired
We are looking for an Android Developer to join our Team in Berlin!
In your role as an Android Developer, your mission will be to change the future of language learning while working in a challenging environment. Working together with ambitious colleagues, you will be collaborating and diving into different disciplines to broaden your knowledge in other fields of expertise as well as share your own. You will contribute to a great architecture and build the base of an easily extendable and well maintainable application.
- Support in all phases of development from planning to implementing and testing
- Maintain and improve our existing applications
- Implement new features including tests conforming to our quality standards
- Work in a cross-functional and agile environment
- A few years of experience (preferably 2-3) with Android development
- Proven ability to create a functioning app individually
- Comfortable working in a lean and agile environment (e.g. with SCRUM)
- Comfortable with OOP principles and knowledge of common design patterns
- Strong communicative and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Work within a high-performing team at Babbel.
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international company with people from over 50 different nationalities.
- Great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks).