Engineering Manager, Mobile
Wellframe is a Boston-based digital health company focused on building the next generation of infrastructure for care delivery by combining clinical medicine and mobile technology. We’re using our system to deliver more personalized treatments, optimize the management of large patient populations, and dynamically organize health care resources around the needs of patients. We partner with health insurers, hospitals, device companies, and outpatient clinical settings to bring the highest standards of preventive medicine to patients with complex medical and social needs using a tech- enabled approach to care delivery. As an Engineering Manager of Mobile at Wellframe, you'll be leading the day-to-day development of our patient facing Android and iOS applications. By leaning on your expertise in developing and testing across Android and iOS, you will guide your team as they deliver features that positively impact patients’ quality of life.
Example projects you’ll work on:
- Leading the delivery of next generation capabilities for care delivery by combining clinical medicine, machine learning, and mobile technology.
- Leading the delivery of personalized tasks and content to patients based on clinical disease treatment protocols, as well as user engagement / adherence, to maximize clinical outcomes.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or closely related field of study.
- At least 3 years of experience leading software engineers.
- At least 5 years of relevant technical expertise.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Objective C, Swift, Kotlin or Java.
- Experience in deploying mobile applications to Apple App store and Google Play store.
- Expertise in leading Agile/Scrum ceremonies.
- Experience in mobile test automation.
- Proven track record in leading projects from inception to delivery.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record of communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Passionate about leveraging their technical skills to help improve patient care.
Tools we use include:
- Kotlin, Java and Objective-C.
- Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. APPLY FOR THIS JOBApply now