← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
Multiple Positions Open (Developer/Lead/Architect)
- 6+/8+/10+ years of Experience in software development have extensive experience in Android design and development, with one or more apps in the Google Play app store.
- Infotainment background a strong preference.
- Lead the development of mobile apps for the Android platform.
- Participate in code reviews, wireframe designs and proof of concepts.
- Work with QA team in analyzing and resolving production issues and defects.
- Work with Release engineering team in app deployment activities.
- Participate in the full SDLC (RUP/Agile), including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Overall 3+ yrs into development with Android UX and UI design paradigms, and ability to implement and design Android apps
- 3+ years of broad knowledge of Java, Eclipse and other IDE tools
- An Object Oriented philosopher with experience understanding and applying OO design patterns.
- Experience working with and tuning high volume mobile applications.
- Experience integrating with RESTful API backends
- Ability to clearly write technical specifications and strong estimating and planning skills
- Ability to deliver full life cycle engagements.
- Up to 5% travel Offices Onshore and Offshore, Conferences up to 4x a yr.
Must have: Rx JAVA and android experience