Frontend Developer - Web and Mobile (w/m)
This job offer is expired
Digital learning is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
Using digital learning solutions, we help national and global organizations to develop their employees in an innovative, motivating and effective way.
As a Frontend Developer (w/m) in our Team, you’ll have the exciting opportunity to develop a range of in-house, award-winning eLearning software products.
- Develop shared components for learning applications
- Translate static layouts (wireframes, mock-ups, paper prototypes) into a working application
- Be responsible for the native development of Android or iOS apps to integrate the shared components
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent (M.S. degree is a plus)
- Experience in the implementation of web and mobile apps (knowledge in Ionic Hybrid-App-Framework is a plus)
- Knowledge about mobile development on Android and/or iOS
- Intrinsic motivation to do mobile development and also to develop web applications
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in software development is a plus
- Flexibility to work with multiple technologies
- Initiative and enthusiasm towards working in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment, within a team, but also independently
- Excellent analytical skills and a structured approach to problem solving
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken) is mandatory, German language is a plus
What we offer
- Being part of an international team of friendly, experienced, highly motivated colleagues, who are happy to support you if needed, as well as an interdisciplinary and cooperative work environment
- Possibility to apply your enthusiasm for new technologies and innovative development tools, especially in the field of digital learning
- You contribute to multifaceted and unique projects for our globally renowned customers
- Interesting challenges as well as a steep learning curve are waiting to be mastered by you
IMC is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 11 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of more than 250 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. Over 1100 renowned international customers inspire us to the highest quality.
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application.