We could start by going on about our great company culture, state of the art tech stack, excellent benefits, pool table, beer fridge etc etc etc.
But I’m not going to, everyone offers those things and more, us included.
What Allthings can offer you which nobody else can is the opportunity to work alongside people like Sebastian, Moritz and Davy.
The opportunity to work closely with and learn from some of the most brilliant minds in the business. People who speak your language and aside from being exceptional in their professional capacity are also involved in working with and giving back to the tech community. Just like you! (We hope)
Your work also includes developing and maintaining our React codebase, helping the backend team to design our API, implementing the user interface components and writing end-to-end tests to ensure the quality of our product.
- Value well designed components that are flexible and easy to use and have a hardened focus on security, not an afterthought.
- You are disciplined in test coverage and delivering a quality product.
- Conscious of premature optimization with performance as a key metric.
- You want to Automate everything!
- Have worked with NodeJS, React, and their ecosystem. Experience of Redux/GraphQL/Webpack would be a big plus.
- Most importantly you will have a sense of humour!!
- You will work with a state-of-the art technology stack (NodeJS, React, Docker, AWS, PHP/Symfony)
- Your choice of laptop and freedom of software development environment.
- Supporting you an experienced management team, a first-class technology and operations team as well as investors, who - together with us - aim to lead in our field globally
- A company culture that fosters “what is right” instead for “who is right”.
- A collaborative working environment, cross functional teams, new and interesting products to work on.
- You will take ownership of our Native App and pipeline.
We will reward you with an excellent salary, 30 days holiday and extra days set aside for your personal or professional training and development in an area of your choice. Flexible working policy with an element of WFH.
About our company:
Allthings transforms buildings into digital products. The Allthings platform grants users of buildings access to digital services that simplify everyday life, connect people and improve communication. Property owners benefit from an unprecedented level of transparency in buildings, neighborhoods and across entire portfolios. Thanks to the open, modular design of the Allthings platform, third-party services can be integrated as needed, much like an app store for buildings. Our product was named “best connected home solution 2015” at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona and already 60 European real estate companies count on us after only 18 months of market traction
Originally founded in 2013 in Basel as a spin-off of ETH Zurich, the company now has 4 global offices and 2 more opening soon. Our 70 person team aims to achieve lasting improvements to life in buildings. As a digital pioneer in the industry, Allthings has won numerous prizes and boasts a clientele that includes some of Europe’s largest real estate companies. For more information go to www.allthings.me.
The position is located in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and reports directly to our CTO. Please apply onhttps://allthings.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/Apply now