This job offer is expired
Marxent is the leader in Augmented and Virtual Reality for major retailers, manufacturers, and homebuilders.We are on the hunt for an innovative and critical thinker to join our mobile development team at Marxent. We are a down-to-earth company that makes out-of-this-world software and we have found that team members who are humble, have a sense of humor, and enjoy working and collaborating with others make the most successful additions to the Marxent family.
We are on the hunt for someone who loves a good challenge to join our development team at Marxent. This position is based in Dayton, OH
- Develop, create, document, and modify projects in various computer programs (Java and Kotlin) and source control system for our clients using our 3D Cloud platform.
- Contribute to developing the mobile libraries for the 3D Cloud platform.
- Working closely with a team in an open atmosphere to build and innovate our enterprise level 3D Cloud mobile applications.
- Integrate with our backend services team and UX team to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience
- Communicate with and implement directions given from clients about business requirements, priorities, procedures, questions, etc. into product and code
- Stay current on development technologies and make best practice recommendations for coding standards and solution choices
- Improve code quality through automation and performing code reviews
- BS Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of professional iOS Development experience using Java/Kotlin
- Experience with Git or similar source control
- Experience developing applications / games using Unity3d in C#
- Experience with C/C++
- Knowledge of 3D math (Vectors, Quaternions, Matrices, etc.)
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match up
- Paid Time Off
- Training and development
- Promotion from within
- Free snacks and coffee
- Hard work is rewarded
- Ownership of projects
- Collaborative office environment
- Community involvement
- Team-building activities