Senior Android Developer
Very likely potential of going direct after the contractual period.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS - BS in computer science or equivalent. - 5+ years experience of quality software development. - Strong object-oriented programming and design skills. - Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills. - In-depth experience at the application and user interface level with Kotlin and Java mobile application development languages - Experience with Asynchronous programming; experience with Networking protocols - Proficiency in mobile application development tools and environments (Android Studio) - Experience with Android application architecture and design - Extensive knowledge of Android development frameworks - Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new tasks. - Examples of work on Android
• Implement new features in existing mobile e-Commerce applications.
• Create engaging, creative experiences through extensive knowledge of the development platforms
• Develop complex applications from top to bottom (user interface design, application design, implementation, unit functional testing, deployment to customers).
• Optimize the size and performance of mobile applications and frameworks.
• Estimate the duration of design, development, and testing tasks
• Support existing production mobile applications
• Generate automated unit & function tests