Android Developer (f/m/d) - for our brands GMX and WEB.DE
This job offer is expired
We develop Germany’s most successful freemail and cloud services: GMX and WEB.DE. Serving over 7 million active users, our Android apps clearly remain on a growth course.Come and join us on this exciting journey! You can look forward to a smoothly functioning, tech-savvy team, and a great working atmosphere. You will work with the most advanced, leading-edge tools and devices, and be part of exciting developments and topic areas.
- Joining forces with the team, you will further develop our mail, cloud and news apps, expand them with new features, and keep them up to date with the very latest Android version.
- Our cloud apps represent the core components of our cloud strategy, which you will further advance on its market leadership course with your new ideas and technical know-how.
- You are decidedly motivated to expand state of the art and quality assuring measures in the development process.
- You develop high quality software and contribute your know-how by way of code reviews and automated tests.
- In an agile team you can actively shape and design the development process, and take on technical project responsibility over the medium term.
To qualify for this position you will have earned an engineering or technical degree, or have completed comparable vocational training. You are highly motivated and are eager to join us in advancing leading edge technology developments.
- Your core competencies are in native Android development. You draw on several years of experience in software development with the Android SDK and are at home here in the frameworks and latest Android versions.
- You command good knowledge of software design and the description of software architecture.
- You are experienced in unit testing and continuous integration.
- Routine use of Android Studio, git and JIRA are a matter of course for you. Know-how of client-server technologies are an advantage here (REST, HTTP).
- You are used to working independently, are a good communicator and enjoy agile working approaches in teams. Sound German and English language skills round off your profile.
Reference ID: MU-ToBu-1810072