iOS and/or Android Software Engineers
Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability and respect. As a privately-held company owned by past and present employees, and run by engineers, Zuhlke takes a long-term view. For example, you will receive twenty days training per year, including a budget to support activities such as conference attendance, our annual technical camp, and participation in focused topic teams. We like our staff to be technically flexible so, if you don’t have a required skill now, we can support you learning it.
- Helping our clients understand what they really need
- Building quality systems to satisfy those needs
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and clients
- Keeping technically sharp
- Getting things done
- Sometimes travelling to other locations in the UK and mainland Europe
Projects are typically based in Central London but may require flexibility with regard to working for fixed periods of time in other UK locations or overseas.
Skills & Requirements
We are looking for experienced software engineers with strong iOS and/or Android skills (Swift and Kotlin preferred). Some experience of backend service development is an advantage.
Our technical environment:
- Builds back-ends APIs using Java, .NET, Node.js
- Uses Agile approaches, including practices such as Test-Driven Development and Pair Programming
- Keeps current with recent trends