Android Mobile App developer
This job offer is expired
Permanent/Full-time Opportunity: We are looking for an Android Developers for a client in Plano TX. Experience required : Android Development / Java / Android SDK / Agile Development .
Visa Status: US Citizen or Green-card only
- 4+ years of development experience which can include a combination on Android and Java
- Strong understanding of Java and Android SDK/Android Studio
- A solid understanding of Java, Material Design and Object Oriented patterns & best practices
- Fundamental experience working with the Android SDK including Activities, Fragments, Intents, Layouts, etc.
Knowledgeable in any combination of the below skill set
- Knowledge of GIT or SVN
- MSA integration
- JSON, XML
- REST web service framework
- Push notifications
- Integration with mobile analytic SDK (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, etc.)
- Core Location, BLE
- Understands mobile performance, latency, and security issues
- Good experience with UIKit, Networking and cross platform development.
- Comfortable with Android performance (memory, speed, networking) and experience using performance analysis tools
- Good experience with local caching and offline mode concepts
- In-depth knowledge of current technological trends, developments, and best practices in the area of information security, wireless network architecture, technologies, and concepts.
- Experience developing in an Agile environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Must have a strong customer service orientation, good organizational skills and the ability to work independently.