Security Architect - Mobile (m/f)
This job can be located either in Lisbon, Portugal, Madrid, Spain or Prague, Cezch Republic. Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
What are my responsabilities?
* Support mobile security services during the lifecycle of Siemens. As an architect you make sure that related services and solutions fit together and provide an appropriate security now and in the future;
* Conduct risk assessments and evaluate protection needs and requirements;
* Develop an overarching mobile architecture and protection concepts;
* To bridge the gap between technical experts and management level by a transparent risk management approach;
* Assess risks and derive appropriate measures to reduce risks to an acceptable level;
* Present the results on a management level.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* University degree (Bachelor and/or Master) in Computer Science or similar;
* More than 2 years experience in IT with focus on Mobile Security;
* Previous experience as project manager and/or as consultant;
* Work experience with mobile devices (iPhone, Samsung), mobile systems (iOS / Android) and mobile Apps (App Security).
* Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions (e.g. VmWare AirWatch) and/or other mobile security solutions (e.g. TrendMicro Mobile Security).
* Experience in integration of mobile services (e.g. wifi connection, proxy connection, device authentication, user authentication, encryption technologies, BYOD, exchange integration, certificates).
* Good spoken and written English
Want to know more?
With its 7,000 employees, Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) works hand in hand with the companys business units to ensure Siemens future.
Our cyber security specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. They explore every possibility when it comes to effective ways of deceiving, circumventing, and weakening IT systems so that they can protect them even more successfully. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitalization! Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. So you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide.
Joining Corporate Technology Cybersecurity means reinventing the world of today and tomorrow by becoming part of a global team spread around the globe in locations as Portugal, Spain, Germany or the USA.
Do you want to know more? https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/company/innovation/pictures-of-the-future/cybersecurity.html
Curious about our Cyber Security hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has already more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team in Lisbon being one of the biggest in Europe - check it out: https://www.siemens.com/pt/en/home/company/hr/jobs/lisbontechhub.html
#itsec #cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #LI-DL