Help us as Android Developer to become the standard for personalized sound!
This job offer is expired
At Mimi, one of our core goals is to increase awareness of hearing health. In doing so we actively prevent hearing damage occurring in the first place, and increase the uptake of assistive listening solutions for those who need it.
As Android Developer (m/f/d) at Mimi, you will:
- Develop/optimise our sound personalisation technology for implementation in new partner products
- Coordinate and improve our partner SDKs
- Shape and align the functionality and architecture of our native software components
- Closely work with your colleagues on concepts and encapsulation strategies
- Give technical feedback to colleagues and partners
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience as a native mobile software developer on Android
- Knowledge and experience about build frameworks on Android
- It is essential that you take pride in documentation of work, so that is is meaningful to third parties in the future, and quick to consume. The work must be reproducible from your documentation.
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- The opportunity to make an impact on an untapped market and contribute to the development of a truly innovative product and company
- An entrepreneurial experience in a young, fast moving startup located in the heart of trendy Berlin-Friedrichshain
- A welcoming work culture which nourishes personal growth as the base for company growth
- A team of people who start doing things, fail and learn fast in order to keep moving instead of waiting and drafting the perfect solutions
- A top calibre diverse international team