Mobile Applications Developer
Market America, a product brokerage and internet marketing company that specializes in One-to-One Marketing, is looking for an experienced Mobile Applications Developer to enhance, build, and maintain applications for both iOS and Android. You should be passionate about development and want to build rich customer experiences that are fast, lightweight, and functional utilizing all the technology available to you.
- Develop and maintain hybrid applications built for iOS and Android
- Assist in project planning and roadmap discussions
- Write tests (unit, integration, UI) to maintain code quality
- Document code to ensure future approachability
- Participate in code reviews
When applying any links to your GitHub, work samples or similar very appreciated.
- Experience building responsive web pages, Single Page Applications (SPAs), or mobile applications that utilize web services
- BA/BS or better in Computer Science, Information Technology, related degrees, or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of version control: Git, SVN, Mercurial or similar
- Ability to communicate and work well with a team
The following would be a plus:
- React/React Native, NativeScript, Xamarin, Sencha/ExtJS, or similar
- SASS, Stylus, PostCSS
- Familiarity with NodeJS
- Bash/Shell scripting
- Apache Cordova, PhoneGap, IBM Worklight
- Experience with building mobile prototypes for PoCs
- Java, Objective-C, Swift, Ruby, Python, or similar
- Android Studio and/or Xcode knowledge
- Experience writing UI tests using frameworks like Calabash, Appium, or Detox
- Experience with MacOS, Unix, Linux or variants
Market America offers competitive salary and generous benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and an on-site health clinic.
Qualified candidates should apply online. This position is based in Greensboro NC. Not a telecommuting position.
Market America is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.