← Back to all jobs
Native Mobile Developer @thesilverlogic
We're a software development agency, and we're interested in you!
We're looking for a mobile (iOS or Android) developer with some agency experience who will:
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Experience planning, designing, developing, modifying, debugging, deploying and evaluating complex
- software for functional areas
Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Work on a team to produce working software
- Attend scrum meetings (standups, backlog refinements, et cetera)
- Assist with QA and code review
We are an equal opportunity employer headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, and we develop software for
small businesses and existing enterprises using the Agile/Scrum philosophy.
If you love variety, teamwork, and continuous improvement, we'd love to have you apply to join our team.Apply now
or subscribe to receive android jobs in your e-mail
More remote android jobs
Android/iOS Engineer Codelitt, Inc.
Android Developer Toggl
Android Developer (m/f/x) komoot