Senior Mobile Engineer (m/f/d) - Android
This job offer is expired
Mobimeo is changing the way cities move. We are a technology company working on simplifying everyday mobility in urban centers. Our digital solutions help transport providers improve their market offering. We therewith ensure maximum mobility for millions of people beyond the private car.
The products we are developing can either be seamlessly integrated into existing mobility apps or offer an all-in-one package for those new to the digital mobility market.
As a venture of Deutsche Bahn AG, we combine industry knowledge and the power of a corporate mobility expert with the speed and Tech Know-how of an agile Start-Up.
- You will develop a suite of digital mobility applications
- You will work alongside product managers, UI/UX designers and data scientists
- You will build high performance, scalable systems focussing on user experience
- You will develop using industry best practices and modern testing methods
- You have experience building Android applications with Kotlin in a modern engineering environment
- You have an understanding of best practices - unit testing, code reviews and CI/CD
- Nice to have - Experience or interest in MVVM , Rx, iOS, backend and machine learning
- Early stage - Build a product from the ground up
- Help create seamless travel experiences for tens of millions of users
- Stable - Backed by a leading German transportation company
- Develop a sophisticated product leveraging bleeding edge technologies
- Join a diverse and highly experienced engineering team
- Yearly personnel development budget
- Weekly team lunches as well as free drinks and snacks
- A highly collaborative, engineering driven environment
- Nice office space in Berlin Kreuzberg