Senior Android Developer
This job offer is expired
You are looking for the place where you can work with the newest technology, on an application used daily by tens of thousand users and growing while improving the world of medical knowledge? Does that make you excited? Then we are looking for you as our new Senior Android Developer (f/m/x)!
AMBOSSians thrive on the quality and passion of their work our users expect nothing else. We want you to take full ownership and become proud of your work! Are you ready to improve healthcare by combining medical knowledge with 21st-century digital tools? Then join us in this amazing and rewarding journey of making physicians around the world succeed in their demanding profession!
As Senior Android Developer (f/m/x) at AMBOSS, your creations will help medical students and professionals understand and navigate the exploding mountain of medical knowledge. You’ll do this by:
- Delivering the highest quality applications while working in collaboration with a passionate cross-functional team of designers and backend developers
- Brainstorming with the engineering team to shape UX and API design
- Taking ownership of mobile coding guidelines while shaping and improving best practices
- Facilitating our culture of continuous learning where you freely give feedback to improve the development of the engineering team
A Senior Android Developer (f/m/x) at AMBOSS needs to get excited about applications and understands how they can improve lives. The following is what we would be looking for:
- You have released apps in the app store and have a great understanding of how to build successful apps
- Ideally, you have experience working on an existing codebase with a strong established user base
- 3+ years of experience with Java/Kotlin, most importantly you can prove an excellent understanding of mobile platforms and their unique features/technologies
- Expert understanding of engineering practices, design patterns, testing, and continuous integration
- Understanding of libraries like RxJava, Dagger, Retrofit
- Experience with Android Studio, JIRA, Zeplin, and Github or similar tools would be ideal
- Experience with ReactNative or other cross-platform technologies is a plus
- Communicating in English comes naturally to you
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- We care about the environment too: enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a free monthly train pass or free bicycle.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.