Lead Mobile Engineer - Logistics (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Lead Mobile Engineer (f/m/d) to join our Logistics team to help us creating a fast, reliable and transparent delivery experience. You will be developing services and algorithms that connect riders and vendors to millions of customers everyday. If you are a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!Your mission:
- Ability to build, inspire, and manage a full-time staff of software engineers.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership, peer review and adherence to coding standards.
- Recognize and solve for inefficiencies in our development process.
- Provide technical strategy and direction to the team.
- Mentor engineers in skills development and help them develop and execute a personal career development plan.
- Plan process and technology improvement projects and influence other managers and delivery team leads to collaborate on execution.
- Meet regularly with team members to provide feedback on employee performance and coaching for difficult situations.
- Manage the mobile apps release process.
Your heroic skills:
- Multiple years of experience in Android and/or iOS development, including some years of hands-on technical leadership.
- Experience designing, implementing, testing, shipping, and/or supporting software.
- You are familiar with architectural patterns like MVP, MVVM & MVI.
- Very proactive person who seeks and shares needed information.
- Strong attention to details and knowing how to compromise on good design vs. pragmatism decisions.
- You are thrilled to have an impact and passionate about creating world class products to inspire people.
- Knowledge in client/server system architectures and APIs.
- Enjoy software design, technical challenges, and problem solving.
- You thrive in a cross-functional and diverse team environment that works on innovative, large-scale, and fun projects.
- You have a desire to work with and lead projects using Agile software development Passionate for the customer and for shipping quality software to them.
Why Delivery Hero?
- Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers at regular meetups, in our active guilds and during our Developer Exchange Program.
- Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
- English is our working language, and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural teams.
- Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
- Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
- Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.