← Back to all jobs
Android/Kotlin Developer (Remote)
This job offer is expired
- Experience working in Android development
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with Ionic
- Experience with Android Unit Testing
- Experience with JSON, XML, SOAP, REST
- Experience with server side technologies (Java, NodeJS, PHP)
- Experience with Google APIs is a plus
- Experience storing and indexing data
- Code optimization and performance improvements
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Nice to have:
- Experience with working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
- Proactive attitude
- Possess a spirit of generosity
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc...
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Join our vibrant community, filled with opportunities to learn new skills together in study groups, join clubs (photography, gaming, etc.) and get free camera equipment/games/conferences/courses/massages/etc., charitable fundraisers, fitness & yoga programs (+gym membership), etc. This is the community to be in if you're a remote developer.
- We’ll provide up to $2,500 in funding for your learning and growth through our Unleash program, which provides opportunities to unleash your potential through initiatives that help you grow as a developer and explore your passions more each day.