← Back to all jobs
Lead Remote Android / Unity Developer
This job offer is expired
We are looking to bring on a developer to lead our Android and Unity projects at SpringboardVR. This position will be very self directed and we are definitely looking for someone who is a self starter and is able to take any task and own it from start to finish. You will be developing an Android based MDM software and will work closely with our backend API developers. You will also be working on VR based Unity projects for Android VR headsets.
This is a full time contract position for 40 hours a week. We are unable to provide any Visa sponsorship.
This is a fully remote position and we are a fully remote company! Our current development team is located across the Americas, Europe, and South Korea.
We are open to someone in any timezone, with a preference to North America and Europe.
- Android Development Experience (Kotlin or Java)
- Unity Development Experience
- Can handle constructive criticism
- Self directed
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with a fully remote team
- MDM Development Experience
- Experience with other languages - C#, Go
This is a full time contractor position with the possibility of becoming a salaried employee in the future for U.S. citizens.
- Salary between $25 and $50 per hour
- Working 40 hours a week with no overtime, we value work/life balance!
- Paid every 2 weeks
- Initially a 3 month trial period contract followed by a 1 year contract
- Fully remote team
More remote android jobs
Senior Android Engineer Uscreen
Mobile Developer, Android - Contract 12 months AXIS Labs Inc.
Senior Android Engineer Fleetio
Android Engineer Stripe