Software Engineering Team Lead - Customer Applications
This job offer is expired
You want to play a key role in designing Lalamove’s technology future? Then let’s work together!
As a Software Engineering Team Lead for customer applications, you are responsible for the implementation of Lalamove’s customer facing apps. To succeed in this, you work very closely with product management, other software engineering teams and infrastructure.
The Software Engineering Team Lead for customer applications drives the evolution of an agile culture, agile teams and agile individuals. You develop an independent and fully empowered team and ensure, that the whole environment - individuals, team, processes, culture - undergoes a continuous improvement process.
What we seek:
- Drive the Lalamove customer facing Apps and web solutions
- Set your team’s vision and goals based on the roadmap
- Full responsibility for the end-to-end delivery success
- Build your team for success
- Manage resource & people aspects of the software delivery team
- Optimize resource allocation, ramp-up and ramp-downs
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members
- Foster a collaborative and self-organized environment through coaching and mentoring
- Collaborate with Senior Management and Product Management to anticipate skill and capacity needs
- Drive a high quality and high performance culture
- Drive a ‘results over processes’ culture
- Escalation management: act as primary contact of escalations of any kind
- Drive continuous process improvements
- Hands-on Android or iOS App developer
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience in iOS or Android app development
- 1+ years of experience in leading/mentoring/developing/coaching people & teams
- Strong in tactics, ability to derive tactics from the "big picture"
- Strong hands-on software engineering skills
- Architectural skills are of advantage
- Experience with working in an agile environment
- Ability to quickly understand current and state of the art technologies and software engineering processes/frameworks
- Great communication and presentation skills
- “Can do” mentality