Assoc to Mid-level Android Developer (Software Engineer) - Healthcare IT
This job offer is expired
FollowMyHealth is helping millions of patients take charge of their health by connecting to their doctor in a whole new way.
Why work for us? This isn’t your typical corporate job. With the culture of a startup and the security of a publicly traded company, every person plays an integral role in mission-critical work. When you work for us, we’ll help you grow your skills and knowledge while working with the most talented people of your career.
Specific to this opening / team:
- Requires 0-2 years experience
- Ideally have published one or more Android apps in the Play store
- Additional published works or contributions to Open Source Projects a plus
- Familiarity with Java (Kotlin nice to have)
- Experience working with Android frameworks. For example AndroidX, RecyclerView, and Animation
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with Test Driven Development/Cucumber a plus
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle