This job offer is expired
Intergiro is a Swedish FinTech company with big plans
Intergiro are running a business in the digital age based on the belief that almost every good invention, product or business came from having great people working together in a great culture.
At Intergiro culture is paramount. We not only want to create a successful business but also meaningful work and relationships for our people. Our culture is entrepreneurial, open, transparent and fun with a flat structure. We believe in idea meritocracy where we expect you to have strong views loosely held, speaking truth to power with full participation in detailed work
What we offer
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working conditions
- No ‘management hierarchy’
- Office in the center of Minsk at Niamiha 5
- Top quality equipment
- Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in a modern and fast-paced environment
- Experience in native Android app development
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Strong Kotlin programming language knowledge.
- Strong RxJava 2 library knowledge.
- Familiarity with Android Application development model.
- Familiarity with Clean Architecture principles.
- Familiarity with Android Unit test framework (JUnit + Mockito)
- Experience with tools: Jira/Confluence, git, ESLint
- Biometrics experience a plus
- Other Mobile development (iOS) a plus
- English level: Intermediate+
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Perform development from conception to user interface and implementation
- Be involved in a code review process
- Be involved in performance improvement and bug fixing
- Maintain the existing code
- Implement new features
- Perform optimizations
- Setup a development environment
- Collaborate with the UX Design team
- Collaborate daily with the development team, Product Owner, higher Stakeholders (up to delivery directors) to discuss features they require