(Senior) Android Developer (m/f/d)
This job offer is expired
We are Verimi - The identity platform for Europe.We develop solutions for digital identity management. We are a joint venture of many international shareholders, including Allianz, Axel Springer, Bundesdruckerei, Daimler, Deutsche Bahn, Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Telekom, Giesecke & Devrient, Lufthansa, Samsung and Volkswagen. At our headquarters in Berlin-Kreuzberg we work with approximately 70 highly motivated employees. We want to offer a digitalized world without hurdles for users – where they can store their data once at Verimi and then use it again and again to log in and identify themselves online with just one click. Our focus is on the user: that's why only the user decides when to share data with companies.We are looking for team players to support us and who are passionate about making the Internet more convenient, secure and fair.(Senior) Android Developer (m/f/d)Your Mission:
- You will focus on the Android mobile app development of Verimi as part of an agile development team, making sure the software gets better with every commit.
- Your goal is to build high quality software by applying unit and integration tests and by code reviews.
- You contribute ideas and knowledge when architectural changes are discussed.
- You will support the product management in transferring ideas into great user stories. Discussing click dummies and user flows is your idea of fun.
- You have an university degree in computer science or a related field.
- You have a several years of experience as a developer for Android apps.
- You are an expert in Kotlin, Java, Dagger, Android Studio and RxJava.
- Your favorite working style is Scrum or Kanban.
- Knowledge in Glide, Timber, Retrofit, OkHttp and Swagger would be a plus.
- You are fluent in English, German knowledge would be a plus.
- We have the unique opportunity to shape the future of digital identity management in Europe.
- We are a dynamic start-up, built on a solid foundation with 13 well-known shareholders.
- We live in flat hierarchies and short communication channels in a highly motivated and diverse team.
- We offer every colleague plenty of scope to contribute their own ideas and thus shape our growth together.
- We work in a modern and central office in Berlin-Kreuzberg. Free drinks and fruit are just as much a part of it as flexible working hours, a home office and 30 days vacation.