Software Engineer, Android
This job offer is expired
Because good design is essential on the mobile platform, we are looking for a product-aware engineer who appreciates good user experience. You’re not only rock-solid technically, but also have a flair for apps which are a joy to use.
Our portfolio currently consists of 4 consumer facing apps and we plan to release several more. You will be our main developer for the Android platform and will work within the mobile team. As such you will take full ownership of our Android codebase and will keep it to a high standard.
- Build a framework to underpin all our Android apps
- Work closely together with our designers and our backend engineering team
- Take full ownership of building, releasing and maintaining our existing as well as new apps on Android
- Minimum of three years of experience developing Android apps
- A sense for world class mobile products and love of great engineering
- Ability to tackle problems outside your comfort zone and get things done without supervision
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Experience developing with Kotlin
- Shipped successful Android app(s), ideally still available in the Play Store
- Experience running a test and release infrastructure for Android apps
- Generalist engineering skills (web, backend, or sysadmin)
- Basic knowledge of German