Lead Engineer Android
This job offer is expired
Tamedia is the leading private media group in Switzerland. The digital platforms, daily and weekly newspapers and magazines of Tamedia offer overview, classification and selection. The company was founded in 1893 and employs a staff of approximately 3,400 in Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Israel, Luxembourg and Serbia. It has been traded at the Swiss stock exchange since 2000.
OLMeRO is the leading provider of communications and workflow solutions for the construction industry in Switzerland. Thousands of architects, planners, contractors, and suppliers interact through olmero.ch every day. Our apps are indispensable on many construction sites across Switzerland and Germany.
To deliver more features to our users, faster, we are creating a dedicated Android development team, and we need you as its Lead Engineer!
You should join our team if
- You are passionate about software engineering and have profound knowledge of the Android development ecosystem
- You want to take decisions on software design and architecture
- You love to write maintainable, testable, clean code
- You are not afraid of legacy
- You enjoy leading and inspiring others with your knowledge, your ideas and your passion
What is expecting you
- You will join a diverse team of backend, web, and mobile engineers, working with product people to create a great product
- You are responsible for the Android part. You ensure evolutionary progress of our app, balancing the technical needs of constant modernisation with our users’ desire for a steady stream of new features
- You write great code and help your team to do the same
- You define components, software architecture, and take technology decisions
- You participate in scrum and technical meetings and help organize the development process
- You work with our product people to help discover requirements
Why you should work with us
- We breathe startup air, but we offer the security of being owned by one of Switzerland’s largest media corporations.
- Our products are well established on some markets, but we are still hungry to grow
- We offer attractive compensation, training opportunities, flexible working hours, and spacious offices in central Düsseldorf
With us you can grow!
We look forward to your application!