Android Developer (f/m/d)
WHAT WE OFFER
- You would work on exciting projects in a native mobile environment with our international customers “creating services that make life with your car fun”.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team, professional processes and healthy pragmatism.
- Interest in your personality, appreciative management and rapid decision-making.
- Open and heterogeneous teams with an incredible amount of know-how as well as fun at work and a lot of humor.
WHO YOU ARE
- Your heart beats for the development and integration of Android and hybrid mobile applications (eg Flutter, React Native).
- You have very good programming skills in Kotlin and also experience with Java (programming language and API).
- You have excellent knowledge and experience with the Android platform (Activities, Fragments, Services, Content Providers).
- You have in-depth knowledge in modern software architecture, design patterns and object-oriented development, especially in relation to Android projects.
- You're familiar with Android Guidelines, security, privacy rules, and architecture best practices.
- You are familiar with the areas of code management (e.g., SVN, Git), TDD (eg, JUnit, Robolectric, espresso), dependency management, automating build processes, and deploying applications (such as Gradle, Jenkins).
- You feel at home in a team that has high standards and passionately develops software.
We really would like to meet you. Just send your CV — it‘s easy via our online portal or per email to: [email protected]
diconium digital solutions GmbH
Rommelstraße | 70376 Stuttgart
Elmar Kopp | recruiting manager
We are looking forward to your application!Apply now