This job offer is expired
Codelitt Incubator is looking for a Mobile Developer who will be responsible for developing mobile products on the iOS or Android platforms. Big bonus if you're comfortable with both platforms. Preferably you'll have a keen eye for the user interface, communicate well with designers, and with other engineers. You work well with others and friendly.
While this is a remote position, there are often meetings at 9 a.m. ET. Something to take into consideration. Mountain Time, Central Time, or Eastern Time preferred.
- Great communication and English skills
- Great iOS or Android experience with code to prove it
- You know how to architect all components of a project (data modeling, databases, data access layers, external APIs etc)
- You know how to run projects through solid processes (things like code reviews, reviewing stories, planning)
- Picks up new technologies quickly and efficiently
- Uses Git for all of your projects
- Expert knowledge of OOP and software design principles
- Experience in Linux and command line
- Driven, ambitious, and interested in tech
- Acumen. You must be able to think of and judge multiple solutions for a problem and be able to reason between them.
- You’re aware of how to build secure apps
- Played with React Native
- You’ve practiced continuous integration
- You experiment with new technology and are quick to learn