Android Developer with Kotlin skills
About the role
In joining Monese’s award winning team as Android Developer you will be participating in driving our already successful banking service to new heights. You will be a member of a seasoned, cross-functional team of developers, analysts, designers and growth hackers that will partner with you in crafting the next-generation of mobile banking features for the Monese mobile apps on Android.
If taking on a big part of the responsibility for making Monese the most innovative banking account in the world doesn’t scare you and you want to file patents not follow trends then read on…
We are looking for you, if you have:
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Experience working in an Agile environment, as well as with Android Studio and Zeplin
- Knowledge of using Jira, Bitbucket and Github in collaborative environment
- Knowledge or experience with Kotlin
- Experience in maintaining and releasing commercial apps in Google Play
- Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent experience
- Fluent English skills
More about you....
- Fun loving personality is crucial!
- Highly value efficiency and understand the importance of writing clean code
- Ability to take charge of your time and prioritise tasks, as well as communicate effectively and recognise the value of collaboration between team members
- Passion about building something truly meaningful
- Some start-up experience could be useful as well
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work in home office from time to time
- Additional week of vacation
- Stock options and competitive salary
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.Apply now