Technical Team Lead (Mobile), (m/f/d)
What you will do...
You will be the servant leader of a feature team that includes developers with different levels of expertise in backend and mobile technologies (Android, iOS). In addition, you will help drive the whole company to a new level in product, technology, and organization.
As part of this, you will:
Establish a technical vision and share your technical expertise in and outside of your team.
Grow a kick-ass team by focusing on real teamwork and collaboration, providing training, coaching, and hiring more team members.
Work closely with product owners to create a technically excellent product.
Invest a third of your time in developing an SDK and products that other developers love
What we offer...
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a disruptive start-up with the mission to bring a technically outdated industry to this century’s digital standards
- 80+ super-skilled colleagues in an organization that is ever learning, able to quickly act on things that need to change and gets things done!
- An annual personal development budget and an internal coach to support you in reaching your potential
- An open culture that welcomes agile methods (Scrum, TDD, continuous deployment, retrospectives, etc.)
- The dynamics and fun of working in a quickly growing start-up, combined with a stable financial outlook backed by a multi-million Euro venture capital investment
- Relocation support and allowance; free German classes
- Flexible working hours and competitive compensation
What we are looking for...
Commitment to technical excellence and strong expertise in at least one mobile platform (Android, iOS).
Preferably experience with Kotlin, in particular, Kotlin/Native and multiplatform projects
The people skills and motivation needed to build and grow a great team.
Ability to create, communicate and drive a technical vision.
Eagerness to learn about all technologies and activities in a cross-functional team (backend, payment terminals, QA).
Passion about TDD as well as continuous integration and delivery.
Not mandatory, but certainly a plus: Experience with creating libraries or frameworks for other developers.