Mobile App Developer (m/f/d)
This job offer is expired
BIOTRONIK is one of the leading manufacturers of cardio- and endovascular implants and catheters for cardiac rhythm management, electrophysiology and vascular intervention. As a globally active company headquartered in Berlin, Germany, we develop, produce and distribute high-quality medical products based on the latest technology and research. Our success is based on the competence and results-oriented cooperation of our employees.
BIOLAB is an innovation laboratory in which innovations are created that strengthen BIOTRONIK´s core business. With innovation, we mean new products and services that are successful on the market, including the associated business models. In addition to the implementation of innovations, BIOLAB also provides innovation services such as design thinking and software prototyping.
- Use your creativity to develop from scratch the first version of an eCommerce app native both for Android and iOS
- Be responsible for app development, architecture, documentation and API integration
- Partner with internal stakeholders to identify and troubleshoot application code-related issues
- Advise product owners and stakeholders on technical feasibility of their ideas
- Integrate app analytics and notification services
- Launch new features in a timely and efficient manner
- Take ownership for your projects and steer them in close collaboration with your colleagues and stakeholders
- Keep up to date with new technologies and push us to adopt and evolve our technologies further
- Degree in (technical) computer science or comparable qualification
- Professional experience in eCommerce mobile app development
- Profound knowledge of agile development processes
- Fluent in English, German language skills desired
- You are a passionate mobile app developer with a proactive mindset
- You enjoy working on your own with responsibility and have a results-oriented Approach
What we offer
- One of the most beautiful open space workplaces you can imagine
- Challenging and ambitious tasks in a great team
- The opportunity to make a direct impact to improve, enhance, and/or save lives!
Are you interested? Please apply online through our application management system! We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Location: Berlin | Working hours: Full-time | Type of contract: Unlimited
Apply now under: www.biotronik.com/careers
Job ID: 28703 | Contact: Sara Naffati | Tel. + 49 (0) 30 68905 3533
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.