Mobile App Developer
This job offer is expired
Hi! We are Nightingale, a biotech company on a mission to solve the global chronic disease crisis using data, science and technology. We’re growing fast and constantly looking for dynamic talents to be a part of our story. Currently, we’re looking for an experienced and proactive Mobile App Developer to join our team in Helsinki.
In this role, you’ll lead our in-house mobile app development and take initiative in ways of working and technological development. However, that’s the job description. The bigger picture is that you’ll be a part of a company that is transforming preventive healthcare. Motivated to be part of pioneering health tech and shape the future of health? Read on…
As a Mobile App Developer at Nightingale, you will:
- Play a lead role in developing Nightingale’s iOS and Android mobile applications and help deliver ground-breaking preventive health technology to the world
- Participate in planning sessions, be a part of the decision-making process that shapes the new product
- Work in a versatile team together with other developers, data scientists, service and UI designers, and health professionals.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Are a proactive person, who can lead our app development
- Have 3-5 years of experience in mobile app development
- Can work with Android and/or iOS native development for our app
- Have used React Native to develop applications for Android and iOS
- Have knowledge of app certification and publishing.
What we offer:
- Meaningful, pioneering work that offers you the opportunity to constantly develop your skills
- Unique opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team of scientists, business professionals, developers, designers and biotech business experts
- Flexible and informal working environment
- Competitive salary
- Full fringe benefits for health and wellbeing incl. massage, commuting, sports and culture
- In-house chef and cafe that serves warm lunch every day
- Premium health insurance
- Quirky team get-togethers
- Interest clubs from running to music (we have an in-house band!)
It’s a full-time field position based in Helsinki and will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
A bit more about us:
Nightingale Health is a fast-growing global health tech company transforming preventive care. We are a team of 80+ members in 5 countries with projects in over 20 countries who envisage a world that focuses on keeping people healthy rather than just treating illnesses. With our pioneering blood-testing service, we provide deep health insights and can measure the effects of lifestyle interventions that are invisible in standard lab tests. The deep knowledge fuels scientific discoveries, industry developments, and encourages people to make positive lifestyle changes that take their health forward.
Come join our passionate and diverse Nightingale flock!
Your next steps:
Step 1: Follow the link below and fill up your information along with your CV and a cover letter.
Step 2: Have a quick chat over the phone with our Head of Software Development, Juha Kantola.
Step 3: Meet our CTO, Antti Kangas and Juha Kantola and the rest of our software team at our office in Helsinki.
Step 4: Meet our CEO Teemu Suna for a final interview.
Did we miss something?
Feel free drop a line to our Experience and Recruitment Manager Elina Käsnänen people[at]nightingalehealth.com.