Mobile Software Architect
This job offer is expired
We are currently looking for a Senior Mobile Enterprise Architect (iOS and/or Android) to provide technical leadership and guidance to our team focused on mobile applications, frameworks and SDKs development.
The team is located in our R&D center in Bordeaux, France.
You will work on our Mobile Security Suite, a suite of frameworks and SDKs for mobile authentication, applications security, e-signatures and much more.
Moreover, you’ll be a key member of Enterprise Architecture Team within R&D, collaborating on architecture, design and development of high performance, extremely scale-able OneSpan’s TID SaaS platform.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in defining product architecture and design
- Lead design and development of complex system components and deal with technical challenges
- Create technical documentation
- Collaborate with product owners on defining scope of development integrations
- Keep an eye on relevant industry standards, technology trends and open source projects
- Participate in all development life cycle activities hands on (analysis, designing, coding, task management, testing, etc.)
- Work on projects with teams located in Europe and North America
As a Member of Enterprise Architecture Team:
- Guide and mentor development teams while facilitating creation and evolution of architecturally sound software components and systems.
- Ensure alignment and cohesiveness of architectural approaches, software engineering practices, systems and components design, tools and frameworks used.
- Innovate and show the rest of the organization possibilities of pushing product boundaries further through use of new technologies
- Be proactive in striving to improve yourself and things around you
- Promote knowledge sharing throughout the organization
- Work under minimal supervision
- Principles of code quality and quality metrics
- Principles of source code organization and maintenance
- Approaches and guidelines of test coverage
- Principles of harmonization and re-usability of components
- Harmonized APIs and domain data models
- Analyze requirements and extract those of architectural significance
- Facilitate creation of technical architecture
- Participate in defining and executing CI/CD process
- Define performance and scale-ability strategies (application and infrastructure perspective)
- Selecting foundational technologies
- Selecting tools and frameworks
- Helping DEV teams to break ‘decision deadlocks’