This job offer is expired
Due to continued growth, Celero Commerce’s software company, RazorSync, is looking for an Android Software Developer to join our team.
RazorSync software is a powerful yet easy-to-use desktop and mobile app that streamlines the business operations of a company in the field service industry. This award-winning software allows our customers to manage customers and field workers, schedule and dispatch workers, invoice, and much more — all from a smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
The Android software developer is a key role to the engineering team. The ideal candidate has the desire to learn new things, try new technology, and seek opportunities to grow and mentor. They are responsible for the development and maintenance of the customer’s experience with the product, developing interfaces that customer’s find engaging, simplistic, and intuitive to use. The Android software developer will work closely with other engineering resources to help ensure consistent and complete API’s to consume from the mobile platform and work closely with UX designers to ensure a consistent and cohesive interface supporting the company’s brand.
· Proficient in Kotlin
· Develop, test and maintain native Android mobile platforms
· Develop code with high quality, well-tested, and clear in intent and purpose to other developers
· Lead Play Store submittal and review processes for application acceptance
· Champion the evolution of development patterns and practices based on new and accepted community patterns and practices
· Work closely with DevOps to ensure an efficient CI/CD pipeline
· Work closely with UX designers, product managers, and back-end engineers to ensure consistent product features and delivery
· 1+ years Kotlin development, 1+ year of Java a plus
· Strong understanding and use of DevOps as part of the development process
· Experience working for a SaaS based company developing a cloud-based solution
· Experience working with compliance requirements, specifically PCI-DSS, a plus
Perks & Benefits:
· 95,000-105,000 a year
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· 401(k) plan
· Paid Holidays
· Accrued Vacation Time, beginning your first pay period
Job Type: Full-time