Senior Android Software Developer - Automotive - Munich
This job offer is expired
• Develop next-generation user interfaces to ethuse your customers;
• use Android Studio, git und Gradle with ease, confidence, and assurance;
• gain inspiration from working with designers and UX experts to strive for perfect usability;
• tackle technical challenges of all kinds as part of a Scrum team to achieve best possible sprint results.
• a degree in computer science, a comparable qualification, or equivalent experience;
• at least three years‘ experience developing with Android/Java;
• experience working on agile projects;
• an excellent standard of written and spoken English.
You might also have:
• a good knowledge of written and spoken German;
• a Scrum Master certification;
• a Scrum Product Owner certification;
• some experience of test-driven development and Kanban;
• familiarty with Docker, Vagrant, Hudson/Jenkins, or TeamCity.
• independent, self-managed working with responsibility as part of a small team of top developers;
• exciting, long-term projects in the HMI environment with plenty of opportunity for you to drive your own personal and professional development;
• a training budget for external courses;
• professionally managed projects with a good work-life balance;
• 30 days of annual leave;
• An attractive package of asset-creating options and a range of fringe benefits.