Senior Mobile Software Engineer
This job offer is expired
Our mobile team is responsible for the integration phases, build and release of our games. In a single month, our team submits dozens of candidate versions.
The DevOps team is responsible for optimizing game development processes for the entire company, which includes decreasing the building time, continuous improvements of software creation and automation of routines.
What we expect
A strong programming ability and a problem-solve approach through complex algorithms.
You have good software development knowledge, are collaborative and like to be part of decision making discussions about technology and architecture.
You care a lot about your self-development, but also focus on developing your team-mates.
- Manage builds of games made in Unity 3D and Adobe Air for iOS and Android.
- Build native mobile libraries and integrate them with our games.
- Develop integrations with Third Party SDKs (Facebook, Google, etc).
- Solve problems related to builds, libraries and SDKs.
- Actively follow updates from SDKs for native mobile platforms and plugins.
- BSc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience in building and integrating native libraries/frameworks (Android and iOS).
- Knowledge of programming languages: Objective C, Java, C, C# and Python.
- Previous experience with automation and script development.
Good to have:
- Experience with native mobile development (Android and iOS).
- Experience with game builds (Unity 3D and/or Adobe Air) and CI/DI Tools (Jenkins/TeamCity)